Notifications
Clear all

History falsification, Anatoly Fomenko, Newearth

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@olchuckfort)
Topic starter

I'm in the thick of reading this Russian mathematician's main body of work right now: "History: Fiction or Science" by Anatoly Fomenko. Website here. It's far more radical than any alternative history I've heard, and also staggeringly comprehensive and grounded in scientific methods. If him and his collaborators are correct that all documented history before the ~11th century is essentially a fabrication, this is a huge piece of the puzzle that requires a lot of alternative researchers to rethink their ideas about the ancient world.

It would be amazing if you could find an English speaker who's well-versed in this line of work. I suggest this lady, Sylvie Ivanowa, who runs the newearth youtube channel. She's been putting out a series summarizing a lot of the Fomenko material, and also gathered a lot of interesting data I've never seen before in support of her own "empire of Atlantis survivors" interpretation. And, fitting for THC, she's deep into ayahuasca and shamanism to boot!

If anyone else knows of folks that have been building on this material and could be potential guests, please share!

Posted : August 6, 2015 9:28 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Great ideas, I'll try to make contact with her. Much appreciated!

Posted : September 16, 2015 8:54 AM
(@olchuckfort)
Topic starter

Sweet, hope that works out!
Honestly, hers is the most singularly eye-opening material I've come across yet. She presents so many amazing examples of "troublesome" ancient structures, texts, and artifacts that, almost guaranteed, those of us in the English-speaking world have never EVER heard of before - even if you've been researching these topics for years!

Just felt like I didn't gush quite hard enough in the initial post...

Posted : October 2, 2015 1:19 AM
Share: