Notifications
Clear all

mae brussell

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@tinak)
Topic starter

I absolutely love your show! Thanks so much. I'm sure you've heard of Mae Brussell. A excellent researcher on assassinations, conspiracy's, disappearances, false flags and so many others. Had her own radio show to inform the sleeping masses and say what was really going on She gathered so much damning evidence on things that are still happening today. Her life was threatened, they killed her daughter, drugged her son, and so much more but she never stopped. A woman ahead of her time. She's no longer with us but you can check out her website. Maybe you could do a show about her.All of her papers are in a warehouse and they need someone to store some of it and keep them safe. Perhaps you can track down whoever has them and interview him or her. It's in the San Jose neighborhood. www.maebrussell.com Thanks for your tireless work. Much appreciated! Tina

Posted : August 31, 2015 5:37 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Great idea, I'll see what I can do!

Posted : September 16, 2015 8:31 AM
(@russiebear)

Tim Canale is the guy behind the maebrussell dot com . Can't find shit out. Not my forte. You and she are kindred spirits..... and me too. More folks need to know of her. Serious fuckery exposed .Thanks Carlwood! you fuckin' tell 'em

Posted : April 16, 2017 1:09 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Sadly, when one begins going down this rabbit hole, one runs into the clash between the late John Judge and Dave Emory. They should have been allies in a perfect world. What drove the destruction is not fully known to me. Like Mae, John Judge is missed.

Posted : April 17, 2017 6:26 PM
Share: