Notifications
Clear all

Mandela Effect / Glitches in the Matrix - Questionnaire

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@cheeba)
Topic starter

Hey THC+ members, I've only just found out about the phenomenon known as The Mandela Effect. The name was coined after many people vividly remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison and seeing news reports etc. Its been blowing my mind for the last two days, although I do not share the Nelson Mandela dying memory I have found other mandela effects that I vividly remember differently to what has happened in this current reality. This is the first time I'm personally experiencing a paranormal event occurring here and now which affects me directly (and others that I tell this to).

Anyway I've been doing a "memory quiz" with friends and family to see if others have the same memories as me. The following are some of the questions i ask - please reply with your own memories and also ask your own friends/family these questions. Please add other Mandela Effects not listed here (theres loads more USA related ones that don’t relate to me or my friends).

For me the smoking gun proofs are The Darth Vader line to Luke, and the Moonraker girl having a particular physical feature about her.

cheers
cheeba

------------------

Got some questions to test your memory and to give you some possible proof of alternate realities/timelines - stand by to be mind blown! Answer questions only if u are certain of the answer according to your memory, ready ......

1) In movie Star Wars empire strikes back fill in the blank spoke by Vader "BLANK, I am your Father"

2) In the Disney animation movie Snow White fill in the blanks spoke by the evil witch " BLANK BLANK on the wall who is the fairest of them all"

3) At the beginning of every bugs bunny cartoon the words "Loony BLANK" is displayed what's the blank

4) Fill in the blank for this movie title "Interview with BLANK Vampire"

5) In the Bond movie Moonraker Jaws falls in love with a short, blonde pigtailed girl with glasses after smiling at each other - what physical feature do they both share?

6) What's the colour of C3PO's legs?

7) How many seats/people were in the car JFK was assassinated in?

——
ANSWERS:
1) NO, I'm your father (not Luke)
2) MAGIC MIRROR (not mirror mirror)
3) Loony TUNES (not Toons)
4) Interview with THE vampire (not A)
5) NOTHING (if you said they both had metal/braces on their teeth then you would be wrong in this reality)
6) his right left is SILVER (not both legs are gold)
7) 6 seats, 6 people (not 4 seats and 4 people)

Posted : August 21, 2016 11:18 AM
(@cheeba)
Topic starter

Just to add - Greg reason I posted in the first place was to request a show talking about the Mandela Effect with an expert - dunno who that expert would be tho!

cheers
cheeba

Posted : August 21, 2016 11:20 AM
Share: