Notifications
Clear all

Matrix Philosophy

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@mikegant)
Topic starter

You never ask your guests what is their own personal take on why we are here. It's a fair enough question isn't it? Let them sign off with their own philosophy on this plain of existence, and see what comes of it. Who knows, we may find out just by asking some of your guests. Just putting it out there. By the way, I have been contributing monitarily since before your subscription based shows started. I've been a big fan since your very early days. You have the best show in my opinion. Well done Greg. I live in Australia, wear your T shirts with pride. Have been a searcher since watching Zietgiest in 2009. For what it's worth, I believe we are created by something which wants to know and learn through its creations(us). WE have catalysts on this plain which forces change and keeps changing the goal posts. It also seems that we are quarantined to ensure the game continues. Young souls continue to incarnate and make mistakes, hence it will never improve. Once the natural resources are exhausted, the reset button gets pushed. I believe the world is much older than we have been told. There have been many cycles. Keep up the great work Greg. Ask the big questions.

Michael GANT

Posted : February 23, 2016 4:32 AM
Share: