Most suppressed story of our time: The Postmaster General of our World

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Whistlin'Dixie
(@whistlin-dixie)
Topic starter

Dear Greg

Planet Earth operates according to Maritime Law. Everything is about shipping. Having researched (and now participated) in the work of Postmaster of our World, : Russell-Jay: Gould, I have come to believe that all the insanity, all the hype, and all the rushing to ensnare us is because of this one story they wish to keep the lid on. 

The following resources will give you the 50-thousand foot view, but won't even begin to touch the significance of this accomplishment. I've can help you prepare the interview to surpass all interviews. I've got briefing docs, resources, questions. I've got no personal interest in this other than I think it's a game changer. ALL other programs (like "Sovereign Citizen, etc.) are "red herrings" and fraudulent efforts trying to capitalize on Gould's truly astounding work and entrap unsuspecting freedom seekers. 

Coming to you from Millers Farm & Grocery – 36° North in the High Country of Southern Appalachia.

Posted : July 15, 2024 7:04 PM
Whistlin'Dixie
(@whistlin-dixie)
Topic starter

Per your request, here are a few more items to help you explore this possibility:

-Tell me why this person is a good fit for THC. Give me some details about their work. Why do they stand out to you? Why are they unique? After capturing the flag, Gould eliminated the US (corporation), the Federal Reserve, the States' Constitutions - after the failed to comply with his requests and everything we think is real in America - which is also a former entity. He saved us from being bought out of bankruptcy by the Crown. We have not had a President since Clinton - who even said he was the last in his biography! We've been on auto-pilot without even knowing it. Gould just called the Navy ships home by forbidding them to fly the Title Four Flag and they have complied and are headed back to the (former) US. The fake thing called, "Congress" has a large line-item in the budget for suppressing this story. Your last guest (Pope Head) knows about this... he used the term "Public Performances" and that's an important concept in this reality. The birth certificate program and the UN were done away with by Gould. And so very many former-US institutions as well as international entities. The amount of suppression on this individual is remarkable. 

-Link me to their website. Sometimes it's not as easy to find as you might think. www.lastflagstanding.com

-Link me to a previous interview that you liked. There are almost NO good interviews. This is for a variety of reasons, the most important of which is that Gould lives in a different paradigm which he has created for all of us. ALL true paradigms come with their own VOCABULARY, norms, behaviors, etc. You have to go live in the paradigm to understand it. And you have to be intuitive to know you're in the presence of one. That said, here's a link to two interviews Robert David Steele did before he died. https://robertdavidsteele.com/?s=Gould

Contact: media@fortheclaimofthelife.com - talk to : Rachel-Dara: Prince

Coming to you from Millers Farm & Grocery – 36° North in the High Country of Southern Appalachia.

Posted : July 21, 2024 7:30 PM
Whistlin'Dixie
(@whistlin-dixie)
Topic starter

Well, I have to add this to the case since Biden just dropped out of the fiction-world election. Kamala will no doubt step up. And Gould's former business partner trained Kamala and a host of other establishment folks in this paradigm before he died. (Gould had separated their work because Gould is working on behalf of the people). Kamala used this paradigm to do a fake swearing in of the fake cabinet. Gould's work is the reason there could be no oaths and true swearing in. When you understand what he's done, the world will make a lot more sense to you. 

Posted : July 21, 2024 7:55 PM
Share: