Clear all

Prof. Konstantin Meyl / Expanding Earth

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Prof. Meyl proposes that there is a neutrino powered star at the center of the earth which causes it to expand with incoming radiation. He also sells mini Tesla tower kits for doing demonstrations of scalar transmissions and has written several books on scalar waves and associated technology. The expanding earth model accounts for the age of the ocean bottom, as well as why dinosaurs didn't faint from lack of blood pressure, and why all the major land masses are 2 billion years old and fit together (okay, a theory that makes more sense than Pangea).

Expanding earth models
expanding earth

I happen to be in the Expanding Hollow Earth camp at the moment, I think that the solar particle stream is powering a fusive sun in the center of the earth and the meandering "holes" may be a product of this huge influx of radiation damaging the crystal structure of the ice and rock. This fusive sun would be taking energy from our sun and converting it to light and matter similar to Prof. Meyl's theory. In the event of large ejections from the sun the system could go into a large expansion event which would seem to be indicated by the NOAA ocean age map.

Posted : November 10, 2015 1:28 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

What would be really cool is if you had him send you one of the receivers from his kit so that you could see a wireless scalar transmission from Germany on Air.

Posted : November 10, 2015 1:34 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

For any Hollow Earth Buffs, check out Jan Lamprect's seismic models:

http://www.lauralee.com/lamprecht.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJDm5g1QPc

There are rumors of his disappearance and death online at the hands of the South African authorities in 2014, so it might be hard to get him as a guest.

Posted : November 10, 2015 2:56 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Nice, I haven't heard of this guy but his theory comes up here and there. I'd definitely be down to do something that jives with Hollow Earth.

I'd actually pursued Jan not long ago, but he does have some pretty out there statements. Guess it never stopped me before.

Posted : November 17, 2015 9:13 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I just saw Jan's book about the African Colonial Age being the "Golden Age" and the related fear of white genocide. I think we can do without another one of those episodes, stick with Meyl. Not that Meyl is perfect, if you bring up a a Hollow Earth he will scoff for certain.

I listened to that other guy who talked about white genocide and gnosticism on THC on Red Ice and he was quoting Nazis as support for his argument with no actual instances of white genocide being cited at all. He was not nearly as couched in his language on Red Ice, he was basically using the dead sea scrolls as justification for anti-semitism and the host was lapping it up like cream. I guess that explains why I never liked the couple of interviews I heard on Red Ice before.

Posted : November 21, 2015 8:08 AM
Share: