Return of Jeff Berwick

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
JustBe420
(@justbe420)
Topic starter

Hey Greg

I am a new subscriber ( about 1 year), really enjoy the show and value the amount of effort you put in to each episode.

You had a recent episode where in your recap you mentioned Jeff had come on before, and got you thinking about Bitcoin.

I spoke to Jeff and suggested he should come back on, since now he is doing interviews again (after a long hiatus of self work).  He thought it was a great idea and was wondering how to get in contact with you and asked if I could reach out.  

I think this would be a great conversation, as he is kind of outside the norms when it comes to many things (economics, crypto, health, spirtuality etc....)    I am subscriber to all of his newsletters which I find incredibly informative as well as the Vigilantes Insiders Club, this allows me to communicate directly with all of the writers to the newsletters in realtime via telegram.

I am just a mere subscriber to both your bodys of work, acting as Liason of sorts I guess.  Feel free to email at mreynoldsaurora@gmail.com (my email i used to subscribe to the higherside)  or to my encrypted email ppcontracting@protonmail.com or text me at 1 905 955 0935 (my cell phone)

Lets set this up 

all the best

Sincerely,

Mike Reynolds

Posted : August 11, 2024 9:09 PM
Topic Tags
Share: