2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hi Greg and fellow Higherside Chatters,

Lately I have been taking a closer look at Robert Steele since he has been giving lots of unique insights (The man has 40+years of public service, including the Marines and CIA) and an author of several books outlining his policies and aims. He is unique in that he is very meticulous and well-versed in his vision of how society functions. I am currently reading his book "Open-Source Everything Manifesto" in which he's advocating for a radical overhaul of our public institutions (Intelligentsia, Education/Academia, Governance, Finance) to be based on transparent, participatory democracy and open-source systems. Basically replacing the industrial-era legacy of top-down elite governance based on secrecy and no accountability, towards one where all citizens are accountable and partner with other nations, to collaborate towards goals that lead to the prosperity of humans.

Granted it sounds like utopia, but then again, what differentiates him from others in the field is that his explanation seem logical, clear and pragmatic (rather than based on great leaps of assumptions and vagueness). I also appreciate his embracing of the Noosphere or collective consciousness paradigm at the heart of his manifesto. It's my conviction that any policies that leave behind the spiritual aspect of humanity (and the greater Cosmos) is inherently missing a huge part.

He has been very vocal about PedoGate, the divide within the Intelligence community, as well as Mossad's infiltration of US politics and in his latest, even gave details about the famous cicada3301 enigma, which I think he's the first one to shed light on this).

Anyways, he seems restless and busy but I think he'd make a great guest on THC! I had to write about him.

Cheers! PS: I found his book at my local public library so be sure to check it out if you have a chance!

His Blog - News site: https://phibetaiota.net

Latest Interview with VL (with info on Cicada3301 @ 11:11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqyKJ0R_ytM

Posted : February 24, 2017 8:20 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

He's been on before, thanks! Great guest though, maybe we'll do another sometime.

Posted : March 8, 2017 1:30 AM
Share: