Notifications
Clear all

Victor Schauberger the man who the Nazis used to develop UFO technology

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@tinker)
Topic starter

Greg I thought this might be a good topic for a show. Victor Shauberger was the man that designed the technology that the Nazis used to create the UFO tech that stories tell of. It reaches pretty deep the "free energy" topic too. Alick Bartholomew might be a good person to contact since he has a book on him which I can't remember the title of.(sorry)
Metaphors be with you!

Posted : March 21, 2016 3:18 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I would like to up this thread/demand for a Viktor Schauberger episode.
I'm personally fascinated by water, and to put it into perspectives, my understanding is that water is an incredible part of visualizing, feeling and experiencing energy, more so than say the air, or solid. Or perhaps that's just me growing up near the ocean, and all those things are as significant other elements. But water for some reason seems like the prima materia of the cosmos for me. I'm digressing way off here, but having recently read the book Living Energies by Callum Coats, it gave me more insights into Schauberger's mind and his concepts of the vortexing of water, and all his discoveries ensuing from that discovery including things like the Nature of Trees, or the Importance of meandering rivers.
Thankfully, the episode by Shamangineer was a great crash course on the concepts above. But really delving in on it would be really cool.

One of the reasons I find it so cool is that implosion technology seems to be a lot about: 1) temperature (+4º celsius) 2) Shape of the vessel (egg-shape eliptical is the ideal) and to a lesser degree 3) Material (copper, gold rather than steel). All of which help crystalize the water molecules and increase motion. And as such, this could be easily replicated, and what better way than using 3D printing technology to perhaps use modular assembly type construction. In fact I discovered some artifacts are already being made (here, here and here). The goldengoose of course, would be to have access to water purifying devices such as these available for the masses, cheaply and conveniently (DIY). Which by the way, Schauberger envisioned in his mind (like other humanist inventors such as Tesla or Keely).

While I'm at it, I might as well talk about this German company called Aquadea which manufacture and sell water filters based on Schauberger's implosion technology, including showerheads. While I can't easily spare 600 Euros to get one myself at the moment, I'm very curious about it, and the potential benefits. A funny anecdote is that these guys at Aquadea seem to go as far as saying you should let the water run with the showerhead and not feel bad, as the purified and reinvogorated water, which will eventually go down the pipe and be filtered will affect other pools and the environment using the homeopathic concept of dilution (which as some of you may know, there's this curious effect where less of the substance is more, or the more diluted, the stronger the effects of resonance).

Another one of fascinating concept, which I lack the ambition to delve into details about, the Trout-inspired device, which inspired directly by the motion of trouts in a pure mountain stream, seem to "glide" in water with the properties mentioned earlier, where the shape of a trout (which resembles the egg shape again) makes the water flow along its lateral body in swirling clockwise-counterclockwise fashion on each side, which then somehow creates a push forward the trout and creates a vacuum. He describes it's motion as the squeezing of a bar of soap. What's interesting is that this forward-push then creates even stronger flow of vortex, which pushes the fish forward even faster, thus creating a sort of positive feedback loop. This is the same reason this technology can easily get out-of-control if not using precautions. I guess it would be similar as leaving a microphone too close to the speaker too long.
My understanding of this reminds me directly of over-unity generators in electrogravitic crafts, working somewhat along similar lines (I ain't no rocket-scientist though so dont take my word for it).
As a demonstration of this principle, a video that demonstrates the suction-effect of vortexed water below with a cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkotr3ZVQCM

it's an example of where I may be speaking some shit here, but all in all to suggest I'd love to hear an episode dive into this. Peace!

Posted : February 21, 2018 7:24 AM
Share: