Water Science: Water Alchemy Part II!

37 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Epic stuff, thank you for these links and images Rani and ShamanG.
Haven't quite finished the Bosnian pyramids episode yet, but I think they mentioned water irrigation techniques that sounded quite like the Peter Andrews thing (which was new to me btw!).

Love the hydrological cycle images and that cartoon of Schauberger too, really shows how trees are major part of the process, and it's either spiralling up (overunity) or spiralling down(chaos).

That Repulsine machine that he created, I'm always reminded of it, and how similar it looks to some of the fan designs seen on some roofs from outside.:rolleyes:

Posted : May 4, 2019 5:00 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

The scientific term is chirality, it deals rotational orientation about an axis.

Posted : May 4, 2019 6:00 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : May 4, 2019 7:00 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

An article on chirality and life:
https://www.quantamagazine.org/chiral-key-found-to-origin-of-life-20141126/

Posted : May 4, 2019 8:21 PM
(@smipapa)

Hey Shamangineer - I lost the name of that crazy root that twists upstream, what is that? I'd love to see if we could scan and recreate it with a 3D printer. Any leads on how to actually get my hands on the root? Thanks!!

Posted : May 5, 2019 2:18 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3py2s54qJI
From below to source it locally it would make the most sense to find an Indian specialty food shop and ask if they know somewhere you might be able to find ayurvedic herbs.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6090097/Strange-footage-shows-snake-like-wood-travelling-water-stream.html

Posted : May 5, 2019 11:58 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It looks like a kudu horn.
Very interested as well. The other day I collected a piece of “garbage” fron my workplace. It was the extruded junk from a metal drill, but in perfect spiral shape. So I kept it to see if it’d act like the root. However, it looks like steell’s too heavy..

You can get them at a jewish bazaar or on Ebay.

PS: I’ve been thinking of wanting a kudu horn/spiraling straw that would vortex your beverage as you drink from it, maybe from recycled glass bottles for recycling benefits. Just a stonee thought 🙂

Posted : May 5, 2019 3:22 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

enjoypolo wrote: It looks like a kudu horn.
Very interested as well. The other day I collected a piece of “garbage” fron my workplace. It was the extruded junk from a metal drill, but in perfect spiral shape.

Keep it! Thats the start of some orgonite right there : )

That horn reminds me of the horns they use in biodynamics to cure their soil preparations.

So you guys are obviously familiar with the OM symbol.

For the Hindus it represents creation and the five elements. The 'backwards 3' on the left represents water. I find it telling that it is in a spiral! Those ancients know what was going on. (also, as an aside, the dot on the top represents ether).

Final funky water knowledge : Yerebatan Sarnici or the Istanbul Cistern. It's under the Hagia Sophia and it is some kind of water magic for sure.

The crying column : All the columns it the structure are dry except this one. It 'crys' for all the slaves that died during construction.

The Medusa Head columns (there are two):

Posted : May 6, 2019 12:03 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Posted : May 11, 2019 6:04 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

shamangineer wrote:
The scientific term is chirality, it deals rotational orientation about an axis.

Do you know if people have a one directional or bi-directional "spin" - chirality?

I was considering people who have anti- clockwise and clockwise hair swirl. does that determine their dominant spin/twist?

If their are bi-directional spin people does this represent in other aspects of their life? - Bi-sexual? agnostic?

Posted : May 12, 2019 3:56 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Tune in to the joint session for more water alchemy action.

Posted : May 19, 2019 2:48 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Tg6bzP2Qg

Unfortunately, German is not my forte but I found this recent training video courtesy of PKS, and from what I got, it’s talking about river engineering to make them favourable to vortexing, using the guiding veins method. Heavy boulders are placed in an alternate, diagonal way to maximize vortexing in the stream. As well as putting smaller rocks at the bottom. It looks like this also prevents damage in case of floods by protecting the banks.

I’ve been reading the incredible book called One Eye in the Land of the Blind, a 400-pages novel that is so meticulously documented, based on Schauberger’s life, including numerous original sketches by the man himself, and to say it’s one of the best conspiracy-theme books I’ve read would be an understatement. Though I’m certainly biased.

I can’t recommend it enough if you’re even remotely interested in Viktor Schauberger or Water/Aether, Alchemical wisdom. One of those mind-expanding experiences.

I’ve taken a lot of notes and highlights that I plan on putting together later for my own understanding.
The material is so dense and transcending of rational thinking, not to mention of the circumstances of his life’s work so tragic, it certainly takes time to settle and click. If ever there’s a dream film to be made, it’d be this one based on his life.

Also, now living in Amsterdam where water canals are literally every corner, I’ve been pondering a lot about Schaubergers insights: particularly how he abhorred “man-molested straight water banks” which is sadly the case for most of them here. However, not all is lost, as these guiding veins can be used within straight canals too.
While on train to Rotterdam the other day, I was enjoying seeing all the agricultural fields, and it dawned on me that most of them are dead soil, no doubt due to chemical intensive flush, which likely leaks into the canals as well. And while they are nice, they certainly aren’t clean.

I can’t help but to think that if these insights could be put to practical use, those same canals can be endowed with soulful water once again. Anyway, that’s just my newbie observations.

PS: Synchronistically enough, the author of that book, Reinout Guerin, is a Frenchman who lives in Amsterdam as well.. The Universe really works in mysterious ways:rolleyes:

PPS: if anyone is savvy enough to know how to take off Amazon Kindle DRMs, PM me and I’ll be glad to send you a copy of the ebook. It seems they’ve updated their encryption, and its beyond my knowledge.

Posted : August 29, 2019 7:07 PM
(@smipapa)

Enjoypolo - you're in the heart of the land of star forts too! This map has so many tagged:
goo.gl/maps/xqsY5qKsbPE2

You wonder why I posted to this thread though - it's because some of the star forts I've been looking at are right along a river - high-flying speculation - but what if a good design could have generated power? Maybe it's a stretch to think an electric connection here, but interesting. Probably more mundane ... water, makes great moats.... and you have plenty of canals there.

FYI - take a peek at that fort on the map in New Mexico - please tell me that's something that only a few hundred years old -- riiiiiight. There's tons more that aren't tagged on this map, a whole chain in the mountains of Haiti.

Here's another great resource: http://www.jacobbogle.com/fortress-earth.html

Cheers!

Posted : August 30, 2019 3:06 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

smipapa wrote: Enjoypolo - you're in the heart of the land of star forts too! This map has so many tagged:
goo.gl/maps/xqsY5qKsbPE2

You wonder why I posted to this thread though - it's because some of the star forts I've been looking at are right along a river - high-flying speculation - but what if a good design could have generated power? Maybe it's a stretch to think an electric connection here, but interesting. Probably more mundane ... water, makes great moats.... and you have plenty of canals there.

FYI - take a peek at that fort on the map in New Mexico - please tell me that's something that only a few hundred years old -- riiiiiight. There's tons more that aren't tagged on this map, a whole chain in the mountains of Haiti.

Here's another great resource: http://www.jacobbogle.com/fortress-earth.html

Cheers!

Interesting, I didn’t know about forts in the area, but from the map you linked, there seems to be tons in the around indeed (probably even more in actuality).

Interestingly, I learned through the novel, that after WW2, and the many trials and tribulations of V. Schauberger, he was finally offered a place to develop and preserve some of his work, a fellow who owned the https://goo.gl/maps/LMYREhy3VRFbCAke 7'">Engleitenstrabe castle, in Bad Ischl, Austria.
When I looked it up online, turns out this is the complex now known as PKS villa (Which is Schauberger’s official research institute).
Just found it to be an interesting synchronicity.

PS: We're approaching that time of the year soon where Water Conference happens (October 24-27):
http://www.waterconf.org

Posted : August 30, 2019 7:11 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I just wrapped up writing my review of the book, One Eye in the land of the Blind (shameless plug:p), and I realized that the latest THC episode is all about Water. What a delight!
Only half-way through the episode and already many synchronicities, not the least a mention about the fascia being an essential organ for the transport of fourth-phase water. The guy who opened my eyes to this was the maverick Pete Peterson, whose obituary I just came across today. Not bad for a synchronicity! (RIP Pete, you'll be missed).

On the topic of drinking water, I've been torn apart by the quality of tap water in Europe (notorious for its old, eroding lead pipes). However, apparently the Netherlands is the only country not using fluoride in its water treatment, so I consider myself lucky. Still, I've been mostly buying sparkling water or drinking from the tap. I will say one thing about buying mineral water though, make sure to look for Fluoride content. I know San Pellegrino contains it (since it was mentioned in the episode), just something to be aware of.

My dream would be to acquire one of those tap-fitting water vortexers. but in the meantime, I'll probably just get myself one of those Brita which uses a simple activated-charcoal filter. ($300 vs $30, pretty obvious pick, unfortunately).

I'm also interested in this glass container by Flask (one of the sponsors of the Water Conference), but again, too many gadgets I can't keep track of. Still, always good to know what's out there.
Last but not least, I think the most important advice would be to thank the water prior to drinking it.
I try to treat water as I would a plant (or my food), and kindly ask to return the favor to me :rolleyes: (I know, I know.. ravings of a mad-man;))
With age though, I can definitely see the value of prayers at the table before eating.

Posted : September 1, 2019 6:48 PM
Page 2 / 3
Share: