Notifications
Clear all

Greetings from the Hawkeye state!

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@woodeneyeballcoins)
Topic starter

Hi everyone. Found the show by way of listening to Tinfoil Hat. I love the show and can’t wait to delve into all the second hours that I’ve missed. I am a carpenter and artist by trade and I get lots of inspiration from the guests and of course Mr. Carlwood himself.

Posted : March 10, 2019 4:54 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : March 10, 2019 8:18 PM
(@woodeneyeballcoins)
Topic starter

Thanks for all of your work also, shamangineer. I really appreciate the amount of work you put into research. I’m learning more every day. That Ether stuff blew my mind.

Posted : March 10, 2019 11:56 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

woodeneyeballcoins wrote: Thanks for all of your work also, shamangineer. I really appreciate the amount of work you put into research. I’m learning more every day. That Ether stuff blew my mind.

That's what I love to hear. Rock on.

Posted : March 11, 2019 3:52 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Nice to see another Tinfoil Hatter. Love Sam Tripoli's podcast and how it grew over-time.
Noticing the community really spreading its roots to a wider audience.

Posted : March 13, 2019 4:11 AM
(@woodeneyeballcoins)
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: Nice to see another Tinfoil Hatter. Love Sam Tripoli's podcast and how it grew over-time.
Noticing the community really spreading its roots to a wider audience.

Yep. Sam is great. Not afraid to say whatever he’s thinking. I also find it to be pretty refreshing when different hosts support each other because it’s often entertaining and it really does help expand the audience. I’m proof of that.

Posted : March 13, 2019 6:33 AM
Share: