Clear all

Hello to all

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Just wanted to say hello on the new forum. My name is Bob I've been a plus member for about a year now and I love it. I am retired from the Army and have a great interest in government related conspiracies. I also love hollow earth stuff, fairies and such, different dimensions, CERN, etc.
Glad to be part of the community.

Posted : February 15, 2017 11:29 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Yeah! Thanks a lot man, hope you find this forum a bit more usable.

Posted : February 16, 2017 12:30 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hi, Bob! Thanks for finally introducing yourself and thank you for your service in the armed forces! I have the same interests. Hope to see you around in the forums.

On a side note, have you ever saw anything "strange" while in the military? I have quite a few friends and family that were in the military and have heard some strange stuff... especially from the special forces guys.

Posted : February 19, 2017 4:40 PM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

Good to have some more free thinking ex-millitary around. Is that monster in your avatar a steelhead? Big-un.

Posted : February 19, 2017 6:33 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I don't know man, ex-military fish murderers? I will give him a break because of that hollow Earth thang, though.

I suppose it could be catch and release. I have some friends that do 'eat and release.'

Posted : February 19, 2017 11:21 PM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

That is a big steelhead in the picture!! I do mostly catch and release, almost all except walleye and perch. I don't know what I would consider wierd that I've seen in the military as far as military things go. I was just an artillery and infantryman so no super secret squirrel stuff. I have seen weird stuff in other countries while in the military though. Especially in Iraq and to a lesser extent Kuwait. Very interesting beliefs in that area and very diverse. Plus your mind seems to play tricks on you in the vastness and darkness of the desert. That can be pretty weird too.

Posted : February 20, 2017 12:53 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Yeah, perch and walleye would tend toward eat and release. My second to last steelhead was a hugely fat native hen, 36.25 inches with a broken off leader coming out of her mouth. She hit my spin-n-glow and I told her not to bite any more of that plastic crap and to go lay her eggs. I was on the north bank of the Columbia, about twenty miles from the ocean on a 4th of July weekend. No one else was on that beach, so it might be a lie.

I was an underwater secret squirrel doing some spooky stuff, back before Nixon took Pepsi to China and Carter took Coke to the Soviet Union. You don't see much through a pressure hull. I was doing SIGINT - ELINT. Really boring shit most of the time.

Posted : February 20, 2017 6:53 PM
Share: