Clear all

Hello, world!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@starfox_mulder)
Topic starter

Hey Everyone!

I've been a listener for about a year and a half and THC+ for nearly a year of that.

My dog, StarFox Mulder, and I live in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Washington, DC. If you find yourself in need of assistance with anything related to HTML/CSS, Java, jQuery, VBA/Excel, MS Project, or MS Visio - I'm more than happy to lend a hand. Several months ago I quit my job at a fairly-notorious nonprofit and I'm trying to find my place in building a more peaceful world while paying my exorbitant DC rent. What can I say -- I love this damn city, through and through.

Posted : February 5, 2016 4:14 AM
(@starfox_mulder)
Topic starter

Note: My 'Registered On' date isn't reflective of when I first become THC+ --- I didn't realize that the card attached to my THC+ account was the same that had been compromised; so I lapsed, started a new account, and just paid GC for a year in November.

Posted : February 5, 2016 4:19 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Hey man,

Thanks for the signing up. That's an awesome dog name. I've never really spent time in DC, but I hear the museums are great.

Thanks for offering the tech support, I'll have to keep you in mind. I'm in need of good people for things I can't seem to do myself. Luckily, wordpress and plugins make it fairly easy.

Posted : February 13, 2016 1:55 AM
Share: