Notifications
Clear all

Hey Greg, stoked to finally be a member!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@failedhegeliancontroller)
Topic starter

Whats up Greg (and whoever else reads this)?

Like the title says I'm super stoked to finally be a premium member. Finding your show has been a breath of fresh air. I think your show is one of the best in the genre, and really appreciate your dedication to having no agenda and airing opinions that are often never heard. Keep up the good work man!

Personally, I am a small business owner in an unfashionable area of NYC, and an avid collector of conspiracy theory, outsider thought, and basically all forms of music and art. If there is a topic that is weird, occult, alien, or just plain uncomfortable I've probably read at least one book on it.

Also I love traveling, and going to weird places is one of my favorites. Have you ever considered taking your show on the road? I would love to hear a broadcast from Point Pleasant WV or Roswell. The vibes in strange places are awesome.

I love reading unorthodox thought, and two of my favorite "dangerous" thinkers are Wilhelm Reich and Ted Kaczynski. Have you ever done shows on either of them? Riech's ideas on orgone are interesting, but his breakdown of social control in "Mass Psychology of Facism" is amazing, and sadly I think most people are unaware of that work. Likewise, the UNAbomber is a fascinating character, his manifesto is the height of dangerous unorthodox thought, and there seems to be no one looking into the legitimacy of the FBI's claims that he is indeed a mad bomber terrorist. Apparently, you can even write to him in prison, but honestly that's one list I do not want to get on.

Also, now that I can listen to the full show, any shows you recommend I go back and listen to right away? I'm particularly interested in Gladio, false flag stuff in the wake of everything currently going on.

Anyway, really glad to be a member, looking forward to upcoming shows, being on the forums, and getting some viewpoints laid on me.

-FHC

Posted : July 8, 2016 3:33 PM
Share: