Notifications
Clear all

Hey what's up? Vancouver Canada here.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@kanehbisrex)
Topic starter

Hey what's going on everyone? Just dropping a quick hello into the forum here. I've been a THC listener for just under a year now, and have been subscribing as a plus member for a few months. This is the first forum I have ever joined. I'm assuming that I am in the company of many like-minded individuals; if we're all fans of Greg and his guests. I'm sure like many of you, it's refreshing to have an outlet with content like THC, without all the doom-and-gloom hype drama we've been so accustomed to over the years from other hosts.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to delving into some discussions here and also (possibly) having a place to voice some of my own thoughts and ideas about this crazy rock we're stuck on.

Posted : November 28, 2015 10:26 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Awesome, welcome to the party! There's definitely a lot of people posting interesting stuff.

I love Vancouver too. I drove up the west coast with my lady around this time last year and Vancouver was such a cool city. Very clean and not as chaotic as big American cities. We went to a Gin distillery and a place called The Flying Pig (I think) for dinner. Damn good. Thanks so much for signing up!

Posted : November 29, 2015 3:58 PM
Share: