Notifications
Clear all

I can't believe this is happening. People think the earth is flat?!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@bookemdant)
Topic starter

I'm 36 live in Portland Oregon and swallowed the red pill sept 22 2008, I stumbled upon the podcast by searching for flat earth stuff because I just could not believe it was a "thing" I found the Eric Dubay interview on you tube and played just the intro and heard how Greg spoke and didn't give a fuck and smoked weed and was not all into jesus like most talk radio hosts are. I looked up the higher side chats and listened to the episode secret of the Clintons and got to the end and heard that there was a second hour for plus members and was like "I have been searching for this my whole life." And signed up. It's been great minus some archive podcast app loading issues. Thanks Greg and keep up all the hard work!

Posted : March 4, 2016 4:08 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Much appreciated! I'm a one man show all around so the tech aspects are sometimes the weakest, but I think it improves all the time, and once you're current with the episodes, it's a lot easier. Thanks again!

Posted : March 4, 2016 7:50 PM
(@bookemdant)
Topic starter

Thanks for all the hard work I look forward to it everyday while fixing cars at my job.

Posted : March 5, 2016 1:06 AM
(@elfmasta00)

My Grandpa believed the Earth was flat, he was very stubborn and old fashion... Like 1491 old fashion.

Posted : March 27, 2016 1:42 AM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

Hi there. I'm from Oregon City.

It is disturbing when some fe arguments sound persuasive, but then you remember you can call somebody on the opposite side of earth and verify that yup it is day and night different on the other side of the globe.

Posted : November 13, 2016 2:10 AM
trished40
(@trished40)

I live halfway between Portland and Oregon City and I'm flat earth agnostic

Posted : November 23, 2016 5:08 AM
Share: