Notifications
Clear all

Scientist and the Supernatural

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@zarp3333)
Topic starter

I ended up here seeking answers to supernatural experiences I could not explain within the paradigms of my Newtonian education nor my orthodox Christian faith.

Professionally I am developing therapeutic methods to treat neurodegenerative disorders with ketones. My life is extremely driven by peer reviewed published data.

Spiritually I seek seek out work by individuals who apply the scientific method to the study of ancient religious texts. By far my favorite and most respected biblical scholar is Michael S. Heiser. I urge everyone to check out his 4 part lecture series covering his meticulously researched book "The Unseen Realm."

I've come to believe that the very tip of the pyramid is fallen angels. It makes sense on so many levels. It was predicted thousands of years ago and seems to be following the script perfectly.

It was very difficult to arrive at that conclusion. Instinctively I had a conditioned aversion to the supernatural aspects of religious texts. I had to repeat "Data not dogma." Once I approached Heiser's work with an open mind, the pieces fell neatly into place with a very high degree of correlation between what I'm experiencing and the model-predicted outcome.

Ironically, I'm facing an extremely dogmatic uphill battle with my colleagues at the foremost scientific institutions regarding my fungal hypothesis etiology of neurological diseases.

If anyone has a friend or family member suffering from Alzheimers, Parkinsons or ALS, feel free to reach out. If it's OK, I'd like to give my email address. Zarp.steve at gmail.

Posted : December 13, 2016 2:30 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Hi, Zarp,

We have been hacking away at the Newtonian side of things a bit at this thread:

electric universe/polar opening

Always interested in the Wide World of the Fungal Forms. I guess I am an old, mostly retired, funganaught, and a current shiitake grower.

How many angels can fall off the head of a pin?

Welcome aboard.

Namasté,

Satya

Posted : December 13, 2016 5:19 PM
(@zarp3333)
Topic starter

If you'd like to investigate the darkest side of fungus search for fusarium and trichothecenes. Some of the most poisonous compounds known. 50 nanograms, that's right, nanograms, is toxic to humans.

Posted : December 13, 2016 5:34 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Welcome to the forum Zarp. I'm excited to hear your take on many fringe subjects. I have been blessed to have several people pop in my life who were both very scientific but also open-minded enough to realize the educational indoctrination system has a good amount of things wrong. I learned a lot from them. I'm looking forward to learning from your insights as well. :o)

Posted : December 17, 2016 5:34 PM
bigskybandit
(@bigskybandit)

Thanks for the recommendation Zarp! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things THC+.

Posted : February 13, 2017 4:08 AM
bigskybandit
(@bigskybandit)

bigskybandit wrote: Thanks for the recommendation Zarp! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things THC+.

Wow that is some heavy information. I really like the cultural and linguistic context he Dr. Heiser brings to the table. Thanks again!

Posted : February 13, 2017 4:46 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

Welcome Zarp! I look forward to seeing your scientific take on things. Good to have someone around with a scientific bent who is not a dogmatist.

I know that the idea of science is to not be dogmatic, but the reality has become quite the opposite. You find a lot of scientific dogmatists in your line of work?

Posted : February 15, 2017 4:41 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

So interesting! I hear about Keytones and the Ketogenic diet from a lot of guests on Joe Rogan's show. Are you familiar with Rhonda Patrick? She's a doctor who has her own show too, but she's really into this stuff. I'm definitely down to eat less sugar and more fat though!

Posted : March 7, 2017 5:54 PM
Share: