Clear all

Yo

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi, I've been a little shy on the forums and comments section so hopefully this post will break the ice. My name is Mike, and I first came across THC because of Crow777's first THC interview. The lunar wave really resonated with me for some reason so I've been following Crow for a little while. I was so impressed with that THC episode that I listened to the other episodes and went through the archives.

I'm really interested in techniques of mass manipulation, the corrupt school system, central banking, comparative mythology, hollow earth, flat earth, the prison industrial complex, the list goes on. Listening to THC has really been life changing and has really added extra conspiracy puzzle pieces for me to put together. It's also a big inspiration for me that Greg quit his 9 to 5 to pursue his dreams. I'm working on being liberated from the clutches of slavery as well.

I was a big hip hop/rap head before I learned about conspiracy in hip hop, so I would really like to see a guest who is knowledgeable about the illuminati in hip hop. I did enjoy the episodes by Mr. Gates, Prof Griff, and Isaac Weishaupt, but I never got that complete satisfaction that I was looking for with this topic. This should probably go in the guess suggestion topic, but I think you should have Lenon Honor back on. He is working on a documentary analyzing the NWA.

Well this is enough typing for this introduction. This show has really helped me to make others more aware. Keep up the good work sir and I'll continue listening!

Posted : November 21, 2015 11:46 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Much appreciated man, welcome to the conversation! You nailed a lot of my favorite topics too. I think the school system needs to be done more. I think there's a lot more to be said on the subject if I find the right guest. It's so funny you mention Lenon. We're actually talking right now about getting up another show. I don't think either of us have time until after the holidays, but we're working on it. I'll try to make sure Hip Hop is a large part of the show. Good luck on getting off the hamster wheel! It's pretty amazing to have no boss and no schedule but your own!

Posted : November 22, 2015 10:31 PM
(@behnketodd)

I really enjoy the conspiracy music topics as well. Really fun.

Posted : November 30, 2015 11:04 PM
Share: