Notifications
Clear all

I don't see the latest episode.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@timishere1925)
Topic starter

I see I'm not the first person to experience this but I promise you I'm the least knowledgeable when it comes to these issues. I don't even know what app runs this on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone,I joined roughly a month ago, and normally would simply go to Podcast Archives and listen to latest episode. I've logged out and back on. Nothing. I keeping seeing the second to latest episode. I went on YouTube and saw there was another episode. Help please.

Posted : March 9, 2016 6:43 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I would suggest reading the FAQ page. There are several apps that work best on a Galaxy phone that will update automatically without needed to come back to the site, they're free downloads too.

You do need to remember that on the Plus site, the show is not split into two parts. It's just one long 2 hour episode.

As for not seeing the newest show, I'm not sure why that would be. Even this show had a comment within 10-15 minutes of being posted, so people are seeing it.

If you have any other issues just email me directly at TheHighersideChats@gmail.com and I can try and help you out I also have a Galaxy. I'm sorry it hasn't be an intuitive experience but I assume you, once you get it dialed in it should become pretty easy!

Posted : March 13, 2016 2:50 AM
Share: