(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Best episode I've listened to since I started listening

Posted : April 20, 2021 12:53 PM
Wanderer
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

The only thing I'd like to challenge Dean on is Germ Theory. Although he seems to be questioning it himself, he still fell back to contagion and infection in some of his comments.

Dr. Cowan has asserted strongly that we must get this right or we will keep making the same mistake. It is a false myth that there are viruses outside of humans that can find there way in through contagious exposure to other who are sick and that we can become infected, sick, and die.

To reject germ theory means to reject contagion and infection. Even the notion of immunity is based on germ theory. Strengthening our immune system is a false story. It is poison that causes illness and death, and we cannot become 'immune' to poisons.

We can have healthy pathways for eliminating toxins, and we can change our frequencies to resonate with health rather than illness, and maybe that could be considered our immune system, but I am dropping the use of the term immune system, and any notion that nature is hostile to the living.

Let's end the war on nature and fear of each other as carriers of deadly invisible biological particles.

Let's return to trusting the nature both within and outside of ourselves.

Posted : April 21, 2021 8:29 PM
(@karen1964)

Two of my favorite people on the planet talking to each other! Great interview.

Posted : April 22, 2021 1:19 AM
WhatAboutBarb
(@zenkyoki)

I've never heard some one so confidently incorrect about so many things... The templars were the first navy ever? Ever heard of the Phonecians? I could go on. Seems like this cat read part of some Sitchen works and the book covers to a few Dan Brown novels and became an expert.

Posted : April 24, 2021 4:45 AM
(@aprilprichard)

Does anyone know how to spell the name of the fallen angel he referred to when he said CERN was named after a fallen angel? I have never heard this before and I've tried searching a few different possible spellings with both "c" and "s"...any ideas?

Posted : April 27, 2021 8:04 PM
abbabdonwiddit
(@bdon713)

aprilprichard wrote:
Does anyone know how to spell the name of the fallen angel he referred to when he said CERN was named after a fallen angel? I have never heard this before and I've tried searching a few different possible spellings with both "c" and "s"...any ideas?

im not sure i remember him mentioning that in the interview..
but alot of the well frequented youtube vids online about 'the bottomless pit vs. CERN connection' mention 'azazel' and 'abaddon/apollyon' interchangeably .. however according to the Copts (coptic christians.. of egypt, and greek language and heredity) and gnostic christians, 'abbaton' was and is a well-valued archangel of 'the father' and was known to the apostolic fathers as 'mouriel' who was later called 'Uriel' and even 'Ezrael' and Micha'el by various apocrypha.. 'azazel' may very well be Belial, Satan or 'Semjaza' according to 'gospel of bartholomew' (in nag hammadi e-library, etc.) , a particular 'archonic being' who was responsible for the fall of the race of men (outside of the sons of god, of Seth the son of Adam, thru the Lineage of Enoch, Noah and so forth..)

"25 And Beliar answered and said: If thou wilt know my name, at the first I was called Satanael, which is interpreted a messenger of God, but when I rejected the image of God my name was called Satanas, that is, an angel that keepeth hell (Tartarus).
26 And again Bartholomew saith unto him: Reveal unto me all things and hide nothing from me.
27 And he said unto him: I swear unto thee by the power of the glory of God that even if I would hide aught I cannot, for he is near that would convict me. For if I were able I would have destroyed you like one of them that were before you.
28 For, indeed, I was formed (al. called) the first angel: for when God made the heavens, he took a handful of fire and formed me first, Michael second [Vienna MS. here has these sentences: for he had his Son before the heavens and the earth and we were formed (for when he took thought to create all things, his Son spake a word), so that we also were created by the will of the Son and the consent of the Father. He formed, I say, first me, next Michael the chief captain of the hosts that are above], Gabriel third, Uriel fourth, Raphael fifth, Nathanael sixth, and other angels of whom I cannot tell the names. [Jerusalem MS., Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Xathanael, and other 6,000 angels. Lat. I, Michael the honour of power, third Raphael, fourth Gabriel, and other seven. Lat. 2, Raphael third, Gabriel fourth, Uriel fifth, Zathael sixth, and other six.] For they are the rod-bearers (lictors) of God, and they smite me with their rods and pursue me seven times in the night and seven times in the day, and leave me not at all and break in pieces all my power. These are the (twelve, lat. 2) angels of vengeance which stand before the throne of God: these are the angels that were first formed."" - Gospel of Bartholomew

"And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy

the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11 that each one of them will live five hundred years.' And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth' shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore." - Book of Enoch

Posted : May 8, 2021 4:00 PM
(@dylansdad)

If a conspiracy minded self-made celebrity wishes to extend his reputation, he should do so with a theory that at least makes sense. Germ theory is here to stay. The average life span in the western world in 1900 was 46 for men and 48 for women. Much of this was due to a lack of sanitation and the vehemence of infectious diseases like flu and pneumonia. For some cracker barrel to come along in the 21st century, taking advantage of the vast improvements in sanitation and medical science, to then proclaim that none of this is relevant to disease, can only be preying on weak minds. What next? Oxygen is not needed and breathing is just a bad habit instituted at birth by the proverbial slapping of a baby's behind? The human body can live only on the assimilation of Vitamin D from the sun? Autism is an evolutionary leap? Cancer means that the patient has not been thinking enough happy thoughts? Eating powdered silver will let you live for hundreds of years?

Posted : June 3, 2021 9:34 PM
Share: