Sylvie Ivanova | Alexander Paramanov, The Parasites, & The Prophecies

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Our old friend Sylvie Ivanova of the New Earth YouTube Channel & Megaliths.org returns to talk about provocative prophecies, the Parasite's takeover, hidden history, & the emergence of an interesting character in Russia named Alexander Paramanov. Sylvie's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang Sylvie's site: http://megaliths.org

Posted : September 4, 2020 7:05 AM
(@zed333)

i listened to this a day or so ago, found it super interesting. So today while going for a walk i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw a new statue had been put up in my local park, brunswick gardens here in melbourne. A bit of history about the statue, it was originally a wooden statue of Queen Victoria, but years ago it had fallen over and someone stole it and it has been missing now for years. since then only the pedestal remains and it has been a place for occasional guerilla art, and in more recent years it has been a place for different commissioned art installations. the artist wanted to make a dedication to earth worms, so perhaps not a parasite as such but i found the synchronicity with the episode amusing. The marble plaque is still there (not clear in the photos) and it says Queen victoria.

Has anyone else noticed that the politicians don't want us to get our hand on anti-parasitic drugs like ivermectin and HCQ. they are in my mind the embodiment a parasite on society, they siphon money from us and line their own pockets. not to mention it's in the name poli-tic or rather poly-tick, (many-blood sucking parasites). yeah yeah, i know the etymology is different, save it for the semantics dome or whatever. i think it is symbolically powerful, and interesting that there is so much lashing out at what seems a winning treatment.

Posted : September 5, 2020 9:37 AM
Share: