Notifications
Clear all

Circumcision - An assault against our humanity

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@rustystaple)
Topic starter

Self removed. The video is extreme and possibly to contraversal in its bold statements and declaration. Erroring on the side of cowardness.

Posted : July 27, 2018 3:53 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Legit subject,though, Rusty.
Circumcision is OUTRAGEOUSLY BARBARIC!
A Year or two ago, I remember Mr. Carlwood interviewing a woman that talked about this & other hospital room brutalities in an incredibly enlightening episode....Damn,I can't remember her name right now...Janet..Janeane...something with a "J" maybe.

When her name dawns on me, I'll post it=)

Posted : July 27, 2018 3:19 PM
(@rustystaple)
Topic starter

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/jeanice-barcelo-hospital-birth/ is what your are referencing. She also goes into the possible damage from ultrasound. IF you go to her site, she references a lot of studies that show the data suggests it seems to drastically increase the chance of miscarriage.

The video I had linked is below. The speaker in it is a jew who details out the history of circumcision, the false data under which it is recommended, and calls out anyone practicing circumcision as a genital mutilating cult executing a sexual crime on its members and it is one step away from child sacrifice. Then also due to the complete alteration of sex from a normal penis, the act is robbing humanity of it's ability to truely connect during the act. Obviously, having such a statement in a public forum hasn't gone well for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7akHWHm8w

Then there was a Laird comment the other day about circumcision where he thought it was necessary on the path of enlightenment or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbnbuKMYWfI

Posted : July 28, 2018 12:22 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Jeanice Barcelo!!!!
Damn, thank you...that was
starting to drive me nuts trying to
think of =)

Posted : July 28, 2018 12:44 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Trippy! That Barcelo episode was just from Nov. 17,2017.
Shheeeesh, I'm so time warped. For some reason, that feels
Like it was soo long ago.
*gently puts down the bong

Posted : July 28, 2018 12:12 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

genxgemini wrote: Trippy! That Barcelo episode was just from Nov. 17,2017.
Shheeeesh, I'm so time warped. For some reason, that feels
Like it was soo long ago.
*gently puts down the bong

That episode really helped me open my pregnant niece's eyes to
All the brutal birthing room practices before she gave birth to my Great Nephew.
Her mind was as blown as mine was and it helped her make the decision NOT to vaccinate.
I reeally appreciated that ep.

Posted : July 28, 2018 12:16 PM
(@rustystaple)
Topic starter

genxgemini wrote:
That episode ...
I reeally appreciated that ep.

Did she end up going the home birth and trying to avoid any ultrasounds? She like follow it all to a T? Get that healthy cord blood instead of having it ripped away?

Wondering how it went, it all sounds good, but an experience would be nice to hear.

Posted : July 28, 2018 3:53 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Sure- All ya have to do is =)

Anastacia, my eldest niece, gave birth to her first child,Noah, in a completely natural water birth. I was pretty shocked that Anna opted for absolutely ZERO pharmaceutical influence during Noah's birth, as we are close enough in age range to have ripped the bong together quite a few times.

No ultrasounds. No Pharmaceuticals. Nada.

We celebrated the gender as an afterthought.

That Barcelo episode was just the tip of the iceberg for her. She was already crackin' wise to the bullshit of the birthing industry before this. It caused a very party-hardy Beach gal to morph into an uber aware Mother Hen that STILL won't let a grain of sugar cross his lips.

In fear of her taking your head right off, do you never ever offer this lil' nephew a bit of your Toblerone.

I think that is wonderful though. A useful purpose for the Helicopter parent energy. Make your kids healthy,not nutcases. How revolutionary;)

The biggest, fiercest problem she admittedly faced & continues to face are societal mandates with parental duties, dealing with people from her work & such.

Boy, does the system stigmatize the HELL out of - not only the unvaccinated child - but the " Bad" Parent associated.

Although invited, I was not present at the water birth. I've seen the highlight reel though & it was practically seamless.

The whole affair only took about 3 hours. From what I understand, that's pretty easy for a first child.

Knowing my niece, it will be quite interesting to see the results of such strict adherence to her convictions. That Momma cat would rip the throat out of anyone that would harm her baby!

Posted : July 28, 2018 4:08 PM
Share: