5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dear THCers,

Ever since I started reading more information about the source field (and free Energy), the conspiratorial veil on society (cabal; nwo) or even of spirituality, I have been reliant on books and other contents more than ever, yet at the same time, I wish this wasn't as taboo to be of service to more people. For my part, this past summer I put on a small shelf in my back alley to share some of the books I have. I'm still a bit hesitant to put some of the more expensive books, like Judy Wood's. Additionally, I created a e-library on dropbox for my digital library. But I don't have an actual feedback on these. Other than that, I discuss with my circle around me sometimes.
This in turn made me also more interested in community events like the library's book clubs and such.
What are some ways you discuss and share these subjects with those around you? This was my stoner inquiry of the day.

Cheers ??

Posted : October 30, 2016 9:58 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I guess I'm so off the wall with what I entertain in the way of possibilities involving the mysteries of this universe which I behold, there just aren't many places, nor that many people I can talk to about it. So far, what I have seen written around here seems to stay acceptably respectful, where wild ideas are concerned.

This is why I hope this forum gets on a roll. Though it's work for me, perhaps it's better that I write it down, as in this way I better focus my thoughts. It's work because I also take the writing as a craft, and try to make everything I write to be of a decent level of craftsmanship. If I get ever got copy/pasted out of here and into the greater webspace, I wouldn't want a sloppy presentation to call the thinking into question.

Posted : November 1, 2016 4:39 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I also really recommend GAIA TV for everyone into these topics. David Wilcock has really been a great source of insight for the past couple months for me. He's got three amazing shows, Cosmic Disclosue, Wisdom Teachings and Deep Space. All inter-relating but each exploring specific branches of the esoteric/occult, including science. there is a cool feature that adds a comments for each videos.

https://www.gaia.com

Posted : November 3, 2016 11:52 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I would suggest subtle interests and inquiries on mainstream social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Also, we have a book sharing sticky post here on the forum: Reading List.

I hope this helped 🙂

Posted : November 7, 2016 5:47 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I wanted to share this latest and fantastic episode of Wisdom Teachings by David Wilcock on Unified Field Physics (Nassim Haramein from Resonance Foundation) and DNA in particular. It's a fascinating talk about how cymatics and resonance affects DNA (epigenetics) and the interplay between that process and geometry. As much as I like SSP related stuff, there's just so much to be discovered (and understood) on the surface of the Planet. This is one of them.

https://give.gaia.com/cjfybk4j5001y01qarfnks0qd

Posted : April 13, 2018 7:14 PM
Share: