Join host Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats podcast as he and returning guest, Joshua Cutchin explore the smells and scents associated with aliens, spirits and cryptid encounters.
While we are all familiar with the lore of Greys, ghosts, and Bigfoot, one aspect we may not be as well-versed in, is the scents and smells that can accompany these entities. Today’s returning guest, Joshua Cutchin, has researched the olfaction phenomena associated with these interactions and joins The Higherside to discuss his recent work, “The Brimstone Deceit”.
– Terence McKenna and the mysterious octopi
– the foul and detailed description of the Bigfoot odor
– the saga of the Mad Gasser of Mattoon
– MIB and black-eyed children encounters and accompanying odors
– star jelly: caulking of the firmament
– alchemy and it’s place in the discussion and in Josh’s book
– the Olfactory Philosophy of Plato and Aristotle
– odors described in the Lesser Key of Solomon
– smells in magic ritual
– more rules of entity engagement